email:
ff...@yahoogroups.com

On 01/28/2017 09:43 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Emily,

Ann and her friends should have stayed here. Unfortunately, I don't read FFL2 since I don't know their address in the internet. Apparently, they're talking about the same things over there.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

Posted by Ann on FFL2.  Curiously, do you read FFL2?

The butcher’s bill has come due: President Donald Trump is about to victimize his own voters <http://www.salon.com/2017/01/20/the-butchers-bill-has-come-due-president-donald-trump-is-about-to-victimize-his-own-voters/>

image <http://www.salon.com/2017/01/20/the-butchers-bill-has-come-due-president-donald-trump-is-about-to-victimize-his-own-voters/>

The butcher’s bill has come due: President Donald Trum... <http://www.salon.com/2017/01/20/the-butchers-bill-has-come-due-president-donald-trump-is-about-to-victimize-his-own-voters/> Our new president's supporters are likely to suffer from his regressive policies. I have no compassion for them VIDEO

View on www.salon.com <http://www.salon.com/2017/01/20/the-butchers-bill-has-come-due-president-donald-trump-is-about-to-victimize-his-own-voters/>

Preview by Yahoo

But Trump got elected for selling this lie. What does this say about the American electorate?

Schumer: Middle class will pay for Trump's 'pointless' border wall <http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-middle-class-will-pay-for-trumps-pointless-border-wall/ar-AAmk6pQ?ocid=spartanntp>

image <http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-middle-class-will-pay-for-trumps-pointless-border-wall/ar-AAmk6pQ?ocid=spartanntp>

Schumer: Middle class will pay for Trump's 'poin... <http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-middle-class-will-pay-for-trumps-pointless-border-wall/ar-AAmk6pQ?ocid=spartanntp>
Schumer called the wall "divisive [and] unnecessary."

View on www.msn.com <http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-middle-class-will-pay-for-trumps-pointless-border-wall/ar-AAmk6pQ?ocid=spartanntp>

Preview by Yahoo