Thx, (somebody put in "Meissner-like").  That's a good thing, since the actual
Meissner effect is an observable electromagnetic field.
 Wasn't the "ME" previously called the "Maharishi-Effect"?  How ridiculous!
 But I suppose that Meissner-like is ok with the "like" qualifier; i.e. an
unobservable Shakti effect that people can feel especially when radiated by
certain Gurus (like Muktananda)  through "Shaktipat".
 Instead of attempting to appropriate a sense of scientific validity by using
scientific jargon, just call it what it is:  Shakti.
 Anybody meditating over a relatively short time should have developed in
internal "Shakti meter" than enables them to discern the Shakti, especially
when the Shakti is highly concentrated (such as the Domes perhaps).
 Since I've never been in a Dome, I can't testify to that, but I've been in
other places such as the 'Ramakrishna Vedanta Temple in Hollywood.
 On another topic, tampering with TM in an attempt to make it more "palatable"
to those unfamiliar with it, may easily backfire.  Since, if one eliminates the
puja in a bogus attempt to say that TM has no religious roots, a major source
of Shakti is eliminated.
 Simply learning the mantras from a book will eliminate the Shakti altogether,
although a small remnant may remain in certain mantras such as "OM NAMAH
SHIVAYA"., and the Shakti may be magnified by tuning into the Youtube
presentations of experienced Pundits chanting that and other mantras.
 SHALOM
  • [FairfieldLife] Statist... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfield... Archer Angel archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]