Raja William, this of yours here is inspired and honorable sentiment in
consideration of everything we do know by the science and our experience.
 Collectively, together in corporate practice, deploy in something like Spartan
meditation Villages filling the breach.
 Armed simply with group meditation let us all look to a lasting Peace, not the
last stand. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rajawilliamsm...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 If anyone wants to help me create a Brahmasthan in such a place as  mention in
this post, rather than a vacation resort please contact me, serious inquires
only.