> --- L B Shriver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > A few weeks ago, Tom Pall genuinely apologized for
> > one of his posts to Dr Pete,
> > spontaneously and almost immediately after sending
> > it.
>
> You know, I didn't catch that post and I'm sorry I
> didn't see it.  I also should apologize for Tom for
> making a wise-ass crack at his expense. It was funny,
> but at his expense. So, perhaps time to forgive all
> around.

But you didn't and you haven't and you have no intention to.  Perhaps
you can apogize in Rick's next weekly FFL group incarnation.
Time to have FFL deleted and every attempt Rick makes of reviving look
like the Myth of Sysiphys.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM