 Of course consultations are at SF Bay Area prices but some offer workshops
which are a good idea.  I had several workshops with Dr. Robert Svoboda.
Unless you can afford to keep an vaidya on a leash it's good to learn as much
as you can about it yourself.  It was actually set for that.  Your health
problems can range from chronic to one day and when you do a consultation it's
a snapshot of how you are at the moment.

 From this episode, I'd have to say I'm experiencing muscle stiffness of  the
arms and thighs that appears like arthritis, but a western trained doctor says
it isn't.  I'm glad that it isn't.  But I'll continue taking the ayurvedic
herbal tablets to loosen up the muscles, and do a reasonable amount of exercise
for good health.

 According to Brighu Saral Paddati, another jyotish method apart from Parasara
and Jaimini, this episode of my life should end by midsummer 2017 when this
current period of Saturn ends.  Amen.

 On 04/10/2017 09:58 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@...