As I've said both in our off site communications as well as here, I think the
body of evidence you've put together is remarkable, and a must read for anyone
considering stepping on to path that involves spiritual practices.  It has been
very helpful to me.

 Who can argue with the personal accounts you have put forth? They present the
unvarnished truth, both the good parts and the bad parts.

 It is only on the conclusion aspect where I think we differ.  You have
determined that experiences of enlightenment are a delusion, and I am of a mind
that these experiences are legitimate.

 I mean, what does it really matter?  Real world metrics help in sorting things
out, I think.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <myenlightenmentdelusion@...> wrote :

 @... We agree on many points, but not on everything. In the TM movement, I
learned that we shouldn’t doubt our experiences. In retrospect, I think that I
and some other TMers who had kundalini-type crises would have benefited from
doubting our experiences. I think it would have been nice to know that
over-whelming spiritual experiences may not be what they seem. For more on
kundalini crises https://myenlightenmentdelusion.wordpress.com/kundalini
https://myenlightenmentdelusion.wordpress.com/kundalini.
 As another TM teacher framed it, “I saw God and all Hell broke loose.”

  • ... 'My Enlightenment Delusion' myenlightenmentdelus...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • ... 'My Enlightenment Delusion' myenlightenmentdelus...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... yifux...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]