 Fairfield, IA
Date: Saturday, May 20th and Sunday, May 21st 2017

 This workshop will offer a deep look into how the realignment and
strengthening of the light body can uphold our sense of true spiritual
independence and power. We will look at the benefit of deepening the light of
the heart and holding that radiance as we move through times of personal or
societal challenge. Group initiation and renewal of the Sunpoint method will be
offered.
 About the Facilitator: Janet has spent the past 35 years developing original
methodologies that support the development of the spiritual heart, the
strengthening of the human energy system, and a unique understanding of time,
space and consciousness. She maintains an active private practice as well as a
full schedule of seminars on such topics as Spiritual Psychology, The Power of
Love, and Challenges on the Spiritual Path.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Charity.

 Charity is born of sympathy. By sympathy, a quality of Omnipresence, a person
may transfer his consciousness to that within suffering men; and experience, as
his own, their griefs and limitations.  It is then that the charitable desire
to offer help springs forth.
 Selfishness cramps the omnipresent soul in a miserable prison of limiting
material desires.  You should desire salvation so that you may give it to
everyone else.  You should desire to drink God’s nectar of bliss so that you
may share it with all. That is true charity.
 -Paramahansa Yogananda

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yep, it is awesome to be the recipient of the goodwill
 of the meditating community. It is like a spot light when
 it gets turned on to you.
 Some people are shy or private
 but I always tell folks to let their friends here know what is up.
 There is a lot of spiritual capacity here in folks of the community.

yifuxero writes,
 'll send some mantric energy his way.
 SHALOM,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifux...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Re: Tim Hunter. , I;'m familiar with kidney failure - almost died in 1925 but
recovered by drinking lots of water and taking certain supplements.
Unfortunately, as long as one is a. physically in a hospital or hospice
setting, or b. under the "care" of a physician, one can forget about a
recovery.  Simply but unfortunately put, there's no cure in mainstream medicine
for kidney failure, and the longer he stays in the Hospital, the higher his
chances for death..
 I recommend starting with Black Cumin seed oil, 4X per day (an Ayurvedic
remedy).  Black cumin seeds were also found in King Tut's tomb and are
mentioned in the Bible.
 I'll send some mantric energy his way.
 SHALOM,