> --- Tom Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > post
> >
> > Maybe if you refrained from the character
> > assination, FFl can lose its
> > status as an Adult group.  Byut you can't do that,
> > can you/
>
> Tom I've made two wise ass quips about you. One was
> about"negroes" touching you during ayur vedic
> treatment and the other was about how your yagyas are
> working because you now refer to African Americans as
> spearchuckers instead of n*ggers. Quips directed at
> your unusual (in light of your spiritual pursuits)
> racist attitudes you've expressed in FFL. This is not
> character assassination. Anything else you claim I
> stated regarding you appear to be products of your own
> anger towards me. In fact, why are you angry at me for
> saying the above? You state that you are a proud
> Aryan, right? I'm not making fun of yagyas. I'm not
> making fun of you. I'm making fun of your racist
> attitudes as expressed in your posts. And I think they
> are quite deserving of being made fun of.

Well perhaps more. There was one post to tom with the phrase "nigahh"
-- the context -- I can't recall it exactly, my imprssion it was
something like "welcome back nigggah". And of course your famous
"apology" sitting in the hal of fame of cheesy, insincere and
repulsive apologies where you go through the motions of apology, the
end by sayingsomething like -- "so lets get on to something  important
now, like gurus boning students!"

I think there have bee half a dozen or so slurs against tom.And the
totally curious thing is that they are not about anything in his
"current" posts. But slams based on stuff Tom said months or years
ago. The Sutphen Syndrome. Dance on dancer.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM