Oh I know the definition, and most don't have it right (as well as the definition of communism). I wanted to see how you define and I think I've corrected you several times. Are you actually a capitalist?

On 06/22/2017 07:25 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Capitalism is an economic system based on free enterprise, private ownership, investment, production and distribution of goods and services at market force pricing and competition. The term came about in the 1850's or the beginning of the industrial revolution.
But then you could have looked up the definition on- line.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:01 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Poor People Need Not Apply

Define capitalism and how long it has been around.

On 06/22/2017 06:34 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com <mailto:mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Fact:Capitalism has generated more wealth that is shared by more people than any other system on earth, at any time. Fact:Capitalism has raised the standard of living of more people on earth than any other economic system.
So rich people are sociopaths, eh? Geeez, that doesn't sound prejudice.
BTW, what defines *rich*?