Nope.  Things can be slow with Yahoo. In my own posting I do aggregate
scattered replies back in to a thread to be able to forward a consolidated link
on to others to read context.

 Did you delete my last post?

 Membership

 FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups (FFL) receives an ongoing flow of applicants for
membership. The request for new membership evidently includes a mix of
meditators, initiators, alumni of various aspects of the larger ™ community and
others. Sometimes journalists, authors, or scholars come researching FFL too.
 Most simply lurk the conversations from the home page of FairfieldLife and may
never post openly to the group.
 For instance, this request for membership came in:
 My husband and I are sidhas living in MN ... we come down to FF at least once
a year to visit family and friends and do some rounding.  We have been with TM
since the 70's.
 This membership request requires your approval because the
 FairfieldLife group is restricted, which means you must
 approve each new member.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 06/24/17 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 07/01/17 00:00:00
 34 messages as of (UTC) 06/25/17 22:03:37

 14 dhamiltony2k5
 7 hepa7
 5 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 4 feste37
 1 rajawilliamsmith
 1 j_alexander_stanley
 1 Dick Mays dickmays
 1 Bhairitu noozguru
 Posters: 8
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com