Quieting, was a nice collective deep shakti there. Very nice.

 .. the recent All Americas Group Meditation. Twenty-nine countries, from
Argentina to Canada, and more than 18,000 individuals participated

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dickm...@lisco.com> wrote :

 From: "TM National Communication Office" <communicat...@tm.org
mailto:communicat...@tm.org>

 Over 18,000 Meditators Join Our Nationwide Group Meditation!
 Dear Friends,
 We hope you were able to join us for the recent All Americas Group Meditation.
Twenty-nine countries, from Argentina to Canada, and more than 18,000
individuals participated on Sunday, June 25, at our TM® Centers. Additionally,
many meditators who could not come to their local Center meditated from their
homes or elsewhere, simultaneously.
 The power of group meditation
 Many reported very deep, powerful experiences that left them with a profound
sense of happiness, inner peace, and revitalization.
 “The effects of this group consciousness were palpable and empowering. One
could not help but feel inspired with the vision of a world connected through
silence and inner peace.” — D.P., Katonah, NY “I could feel a powerful
difference between the earlier meditation check and the Nationwide Group
Meditation. It was demonstrably more powerful to have that vast connection
nationwide and hemispherically!” — J.J., New Smyrna Beach, FL “I had the most
powerful meditation I’ve had in months, which was a lovely bonus on top of an
evening where we had the chance to meet some really great people, all the while
basking in Maharishi’s knowledge. We were enriched.”— M.N., New Smyrna Beach,
FL Join our next All Americas Group Meditation
 We’d like to thank all of you for joining us. And since so many have asked
when we can do this again, our next All Americas Group Meditation will take
place on September 24 at 5 pm Central Time. Please mark your calendars.
 Warm regards,
 Bob & Carol Markowitz
National Advanced Program Directors
n...@tm.org mailto:n...@tm.org
641-919-7047
www.TM.org
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tm.org%2F
   EnjoyTM.org — Just for meditators! Local events, knowledge, and videos
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fenjoy.tm.org%2Fprelogin
   EnjoyTMNews.org — The latest news, articles, personal stories, and videos
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fenjoytmnews.org%2F
   TMFriends.org — Making the TM technique available to everyone
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Ftmfriends.org%2F
   TMRetreats.org — Rest & rejuvenation! Enjoy a 1-Day or Weekend TM Retreat
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=https%3A%2F%2FTMretreats.org
   Advanced Programs for Meditators — Enrich your knowledge and experience
http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=93854384&msgid=1245509&act=EQ93&c=381609&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.advanced.tm.org%2F
 © 2017 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.
 This message was sent to dickm...@lisco.com mailto:dickm...@lisco.com from
communicat...@tm.org mailto:communicat...@tm.org

TM National Communication Office
TM National Communication Office