“Graduates, we are living in a moment that calls out for you, because you are
those rare positive disruptors—creative, open, smart, self-driven, resilient,
fearless,” Congressman Ryan said. “You are the modern-day explorers. Your
meditation practice will assist you in navigating the turbulent waters of
modern society. Your Consciousness-Based education has prepared you to take
your place among those leaders who are redefining the rules and changing the
way we all see things. Our nation and the world desperately need you now.”

 U.S. Congressman Tim Ryan's MUM Commencement Address

 Maharishi University of Management celebrated its 42nd commencement on June
24, graduating 579 students —the most in MUM’s history, including 460 graduate
students and 119 undergraduate students (48 from Maharishi Invincibility
Institute in Johannesburg, South Africa).