Chapter 15 of the Gita discusses the various types of people that inhabit the
Earth or the universe.  There are those who are good and satvic who promote
peace and higher consciousness in society.  It is apparent that Trump is
attracting and inciting those elements in society that lead to violence, anger
and hatred.  As such, the American society is being tested as well to follow a
leader who promotes peace,, bliss and unity for the entire country and for the
rest of humanity.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 The cosmic battle has been going on in one place or another, on one plane or
another, for thousands of years. The election of T.Rump in this country is a
wake-up call, in my opinion.  He has stirred the pot like no other could and we
are all having to evaluate where we stand and what we stand for and how we
stand in our relations towards others and the planet at large.  In this way, he
is doing good.

 However, how long he is needed to do this is up for review.  He is extremely
unwell and seems to be heading towards a complete mental breakdown and
meltdown.  I'm guessing he is going to take as many people as he can down with
him.  I hope and pray he doesn't go completely off the rails and get us into a
war, or worse.

Emily,

 The news we're witnessing right now is similar to the vedic story of a
terrifying monster that was conjured up by brahmins in a  yagya or vedic ritual
gone awry.  It would require Indra, the king of the Gods, to get involved to
slay this monster.  IOW,  the higher powers of Nature may have to get involved
to dump Trump.  Do you want to see the cosmic battle to start in the USA?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Sure they can.  Maybe they will and maybe they won't, but they can.

 It's time for him to resign.  Members of Congress cannot let him continue
until the next election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/0730a107-1c52-34f9-b8cb-3305174d9f14/ss_%E2%80%98believe-me%3A%E2%80%99-trump-promises.html