 What's my point? That would  depend on the context in which this was sent.

 That's what I'm asking!  Yes it would and *YOU* sent it.  What were you trying
to say?

 Quite frankly, I don't remember posting this video.

 Check this thread.  You posted it a few days ago now.  (Just fyi.  Bhairitu
noted that Ashwaghanda is the latest go-to herb for improving thinking.  The
health-food industry is busy marketing it as another miracle maker.  Maybe you
could be our resident guinea pig.)

 However, I've seen many of the stats she was referring to from other sources .
 Islam is not just a religion, it's an ideology, an ideology incompatible with
western democracy, even if practiced by only a *small* minority, which could be
in the tens, if not hundreds of millions.

 Yes, there is traction for, and substantial promotion of, the idea that Islam
equals political ideology.  However, the point Raza is trying to make is that
this is *not* true.  She acknowledges the danger in the growth of radical and
politicized elements she is seeing. We need to take a rational view of this. We
don't need to demonize an entire religion that billions of people practice,
based on fear and adoption of a false political ideology of our own. "We" (and
I am including Muslims) do need to combat fundamentalist extremism.  You will
appreciate this article, if you choose to read it.  The end of the article
includes suggestions on actions the authors think we should be taking.  I agree
that these could be considered in development of a rational approach to the
issue. The article does make the point that you are making I think: that it is
important to acknowledge and address the underlying purpose of what the article
terms "political Islam."

http://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/research/docs/ali_challengeofdawa_final_web.pdf

http://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/research/docs/ali_challengeofdawa_final_web.pdf

 Why on earth would we ever want to import this into our civilization? It's
asking for trouble.

 We don't want to import violent extremists, however, preventing those that
practice a different faith from Christianity from entering our country is
antithetical to the foundation of what America is.  It is extremely important
that we don't automatically equate the words Islam and Muslim with terrorism.
That is completely irrational.

 Don't forget, the US has a minimum 2-yr. process to fully vet who we let in.
We are not letting people in haphazardly and we haven't been!  Again, don't let
false realities overtake the truth.  Stay conscious and don't succumb to the
fevered herd-mentality that is rife within the websites you seemingly choose to
get your information from.

 BTW, I didn't say that you were referring to Raza as a crackpot. I asked you
if you *thought* she was.

 This is what you said:  "Is Raheel Raza a *crackpot*?"

 You did not ask me if I *thought* she was.  You asked if she *was.*  I
reminded you that I told you that Allen B. West was, not her.  (Again, consider
the idea of Ashwaghanda maybe?)

 Had a non-Muslim said exactly what she did, they would be denounced as
Xenophobes, Islamphobes.and racist or in this case, a *crackpot*.

 We are living in reactionary times.  Don't be a sheep.  Meditate on this.

 If you can keep your head when all about you

     Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

 If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

     But make allowance for their doubting too;

 If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

     Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

 Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

     And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

 If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;

     If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;

 If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

     And treat those two impostors just the same;

 If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

     Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

 Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

     And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

 If you can make one heap of all your winnings

     And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

 And lose, and start again at your beginnings

     And never breathe a word about your loss;

 If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

     To serve your turn long after they are gone,

 And so hold on when there is nothing in you

     Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

 If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

     Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,

 If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

     If all men count with you, but none too much;

 If you can fill the unforgiving minute

     With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,

 Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

     And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son! ~Rudyard Kipling