presid...@mum.edu <mailto:presid...@mum.edu> or 472-1260.

From: Maharishi University of Management <developm...@mum.edu>

2017 Fall Celebration

Announcing a Special Fall Celebration Banquet
To Honor our Invincible America Assembly Heroes

Our community would like to present a special Maharishi Award to all current
members of the Invincible America Assembly, and to those who have participated
for two years or more any time since 2006, at a Gala Celebratory Banquet:

Friday, September 22nd
7:15 pm–9:00 pm
North Dining Hall, Argiro Student Center
With Special Musical Entertainment

The celebration will be led by Dr. John Hagelin and will include special guest
speakers Dr. Bevan Morris, Dr. Doug and Dr. Linda Birx, Mayor Ed Malloy, Dr.
Craig Pearson, and other leaders who want to honor our long-term IAA heroes.
All the IAA Award Recipients will be our guests for the banquet.

We also want to invite everyone to the banquet from our community who would
like to join in honoring the IAA participants. Dinner tickets: $10/person at
the door. There will be reserved seating for the IAA honorees since space is
limited.

PLEASE RSVP by Thursday noon if you plan to attend the banquet to
presid...@mum.edu <mailto:presid...@mum.edu> or leave a message at 472-1260.

Special large-sized Maharishi Awards are being created with the names of all
those being honored, which will soon be on permanent display in the Maharishi
Patanjali and Bagambhrini Golden Domes. To ensure that everyone’s name is
included—especially those on the IAA for two years or more during the earlier
years—please give your name to the MUM President’s Office: presid...@mum.edu
<mailto:presid...@mum.edu> or 472-1260. We will continue to update the
Maharishi Award for a week after the banquet before creating the final version.

Please come and join us for this Grande Celebration!