According to Srila Prabhupada, intelligent entitiies, including human beings,
can travel throughout the universe through their spiritual bodies after death
here on earth or elsewhere.  As such, it is possible that we have human beings
living here on earth who came from distant exoplanets in our galaxy or beyond
in their previous lives.  But he thought that human beings, in their present
physical makeup cannot exist in other planets or exoplanets.  Similarly, ET
entities from previous physical makeup cannot exist here on earth.  They have
to be born through a female  human being.

 So, the best way to meet ETs would be through past life regression analysiis
of human beings who believe that they were ETs in their previous lives.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/alien-hunting-scientist-believes-just-20-years-making-191340866.html

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/alien-hunting-scientist-believes-just-20-years-making-191340866.html