Forwarded from a friend

Hi everyone,
I've set up all the clothes in my living room, with the blessings and tolerance
and amusement of my beloved flat-mate RBales.  And I'm open every weekday
12:30-2 or by appt.  come say hi and look thru things: silk scarves for $21.
baby clothes, guys shirts - the ice dyeing came out stunning on a number of
them.  In addition, my usual, unusual leggings, hand-dyed, hand painted, etc.
vest, tops, upcycled unique sweaters reconstructed with lace or tuille so you
can have a beautiful swish even in winter.  I call it winter soLACE.

this will continue after Christmas - hope to see you sometime, especially those
of you that didn't make it to the trade fair due to not loving crowds of people
and overwhelming numbers of booths to choose from when you're making highly
delicate decisions.

I just thought I'd start with a big list of most of my friends on email and if
you'd like to be on my saved list for future events, let me know - otherwise
I'll not arbitrarily include you in this bigger list.  Unless the gotu kola
doesn't work and I forget I already tried this once.

My address is 51 E. Madison and you can come in either entrance - actually, if
you choose the right one, you'll get 5% off.  of course only I know the right
one.

OR if the crowds even over here are too much you can go online to my etsy shop,
the link of which is below.  SHOPPING ON ETSY: tell me what you want and i'll
relist it as free shipping . such a deal.

and for reading this entire email you get a free finger crochet necklace with
purchase of any other wildly elegant and fascinating item.  much love
Wendy

--
etsy.com/shop/WendogFashion <http://etsy.com/shop/WendogFashion>

  Be a visual gift.