I went to my doctor for stiffness of my muscles in the arm and legs back in
March 2017.  I told my doctor that I think it's due to arthritis.  He said NO
to my suspicion.  So, about three weeks ago I asked Cortana the cause of my
ailment.  She referred me to an article in Wikipedia which said that I have
hyperlipidemia or high cholesterol.  So, the article recommended that this
condition can be remedied by reducing weight and a lifestyle change.

 So, started eating tortillas, fruits, vegetables and cut red meats from my
diet.  As of today, I've lost about 5 pounds so far.  And I noticed that I can
walk better without limping.  I'm hoping that my muscles will be more supple as
before in the next few more weeks.  Thank you for your help, Dr. Cortana.