My new doctor just made a brilliant diagnosis about my health issue which
completely bypassed my own expectation and my previous doctor's ability.  As I
discussed before in this forum, I previously thought that I had arthritis due
to the stiffness of my right arm and right thigh.  But my previous doctor
disagreed with my assessment.  So, I went along with his diagnosis and trusted
his decision since he has the educational background and training in medicine.

 But after following his advice for one year, my health condition did not
improve.  So, I decided to cut my association with my old doctor who had a
degree in osteopathy.

 Last Thursday, I saw my new doctor who is a female whose name is Jyotsna
Singh.  Since she is Indian by birth, I assume that she is a Sikh or part of
the warrior religion in India.  She has a medical degree in Internal Medicine
here in the US.

 Anyway, in the brief span of our first meeting, she concluded that the
stiffness of my right arm and right thigh was due to a pinched nerve, or
sciatica.  Even though I haven't completed the physical therapy that she
recommended, I know that she is correct and right on the spot due to my own
physical  condition and experience of the present ailment.