Forwarded from: Raja John Hagelin <developm...@mum.edu>

Dear Fairfield/MVC Sidhas,

I am writing to you to warmly encourage you to participate in something very
special and significant: The upcoming Worldwide Group Meditation this Sunday,
March 25th.

Please join me in the Domes early on Sunday afternoon at 3:50 PM sharp to
connect live with Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam to celebrate the founding of group
program here in Fairfield. And then we will start our program together at 5:00
PM along with 55,000 Sidhas and Meditators around the world.

Let’s share this experience together. For those who do not have Dome badges,
please call the Invincible America Department, (641) 472-1212 between 1:00 PM
and 4:00 PM on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Your name will be put on the list to
gain entrance into this special event. We want everyone to be able to
participate!

Those who have a Dome badge, please bring it as usual.

This Sunday is also Raam Navami—the birthday of Raam—and Rajaraam is eager to
connect exclusively with our MUM /Fairfield/MVC community on this auspicious
day, which is especially significant to him. Maharaja and I have some special
points that we would like to share with everyone.

I look forward to being with all of you in the Domes! And I have asked Raj
Rajeshwari Candace to be there with the women in the Women’s Dome and to
connect the women to Maharaja’s call and to the Mens’ Dome.

It will be a powerful togetherness and coherence—an auspicious new beginning
for us and, we pray, for America and for the whole world.

Warm wishes,

Jai Guru Dev

Raja John

This message was sent to dickm...@lisco.com <mailto:dickm...@lisco.com> from
Maharishi University of Management, 1000 North 4th Street, Fairfield, IA 52557
United States.
To unsubscribe, reply to this email with “unsubscribe” in the subject.
  • [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Special ... Dick Mays dickm...@lisco.com [FairfieldLife]