Yes, ‘Saha Nav’ translated the way the movement does gets used Both ways, over
the meditator in suppressing criticism and protecting leaders.  Used on and
within the movement community and by the organization. Effectively these
phrases work a cultural suppression of conscience in the community.  Meditators
won’t call out as they shy from being perceived or seen as ‘negative’ if facing
or calling out bad behavior in the meditating community and people in
leadership get away with poor moral behavior and/or bad performance. In the
communal culture it promotes the ‘spiritual bypass’ both in meditators and our
leadership. This is markable to find within conversations around the community
as the # MeToo/Fairfield/TM.

 srijau@ writes:
 I don't wish to be naive but this could be taken the opposite of how you are.-
don't denounce any fellow meditator or sidha rather than don't denounce those
in power.

 In suppression of critical thinking.. While the MUM academic institution here
as policy is trying to cultivate ‘critical thinking’ as a skill set in students
it seems some otherwise are trying to suppress and castigate it putting up
firewalls to input and critical thinking in process.
 A new poster has recently appeared more prominent on the Dome bulletin boards
evidently urging the suppression of critical thinking as policy.
 Is suppression of ‘critical thinking’ working its way now in to the guidelines
for membership in the meditation group? Added to the Saha Nav hymn already
against negativity and denouement that is plainly posted in the Dome asana area
it can seem our clearer thinkers about how things are going might really might
come be in perceived inquisitional trouble with this new policy movement
against critical thinking.

 Posted in the Dome, "3-18-18":
 “We are born only to bless, not to punish. This you should never forget. We
should always see good things in others- very important. We are not in a
position to criticize anyone. The existence of enemies means for us that our
friendliness has not been sufficient enough.” -Maharishi

The Saha Nav as TM translates it:

 Let us be together
 Let us eat togther
 Let us be vital together.
 Let us be radiating the truth,
 radiating the light of life.
 Never shall we denounce anyone,
 never entertain negativity.

 paraphrase as the more 'actual' translation:

 > Om ! May the Unified Field protect us both together;
> may It nourish us both together;
> May we work conjointly with great energy,
> May our study be vigorous and effective;
> May we not mutually dispute
> or may we not hate any.

  > I kind of suspected you'd come up with the more correct translation of that
hymn. Thanks Cardm,

 :
  cardemaister no_reply wrote:

  > saha nau avatu .

..

> You know, the TM Hymn on Negativity
> I should think it would make a nice unified code of conduct as an inclusive
> guideline for posting on FairfieldLife..or membership in the Dome.
> Particularly for posting negativity here on FFL. You know, posting on FFL is
> a privilege, not a right. 'We' should do more to protect that privilege. This
> is a simple guideline that is very easily enforced. Could just revoke
> someone's FFL or Dome membership when they violate it. For being negative
> like that.
>
> Have it on the homepage as part of the forum description so it comes up every
> time. It's a uniform code of justice to attend to that we could all use and
> our moderators and the course office could enforce. We'd all be better off
> and the list and Domes a safer place to be.
>
> Sincerely,
> -Buck
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> "Buck" <wrote:
> >

> > I kind of suspected you'd come up with the more correct translation of that
> > hymn. Thanks Cardm,
> >
> > Om ! May the Unified Field protect us both together;
> > may It nourish us both together;
> > May we work conjointly with great energy,
> > May our study be vigorous and effective;
> > May we not mutually dispute (or may we not hate any).

 Oh, so that's the correct translation. For us meditators here, it reads really
well substituting in `Unified Field. It's beautiful even if it is not the way
Maharishi and Bevan used it to empower themselves.