For anyone who may be interested in such things, this is an extract I placed in
the Personal column of the local newspaper today, Good Friday. Perhaps
unfortunately, the text appears quite small in the newspaper due to the not
inconsiderable cost – but I expect anyone interested in the beginning might
persevere to the end…

  “Christ The Judged”, an address spoken by the SPIRIT of the scribe in the
Bible (Mark 12:28-34) through the deep trance mediumship of Miss Winifred Moyes
at the Greater World Christian Spiritualist Circle on 15th March, 1925.

 "…Christ, God, the King of Kings, came into our midst with a simplicity, with
a love past all understanding - came not to judge others but to be judged by
us. And those who had eyes to see, those who had tried to cleanse their
sin-stained hearts, they saw the Divine, they saw that which was Tenderness
personified, Tenderness demonstrated as never it had been before... God came
into the midst of mankind for judgement - judgement by the children which He
created - saying to them, saying to you, to the world at large: 'Look at Me,
examine Me, judge Me, because you belong to Me and I belong to you!'

 "Children, the physical mind finds it impossible to grasp such exquisite
humility. The physical mind, so glorying in its own petty powers, cannot
understand that the One with All-Power, the One who created everything, who
thought out the marvels of this and of that - those marvels which, dear
children, you know little about and of which man, as a whole, is entirely
ignorant - the glories and the wonders which are of the Spirit; the God who
made us all, the God who gave us Life, who has endowed us with His Spirit, part
of Himself - that He came down to earth, and before His children submitted
Himself for judgement; so that they who were blind might see, that the voice of
the spirit should be heard, should answer, and break free...

 "Children, as you know, Love, Divine, past all understanding, was, by the few,
deemed deserving of death... Listen and take it in; visualise that scene
yourself - not the agony of the Cross, not the torture of the body, but the
anguish of the Spirit within, the anguish of Love refused - the anguish of
seeing His little ones bind themselves to the forces which are of darkness.

 "Here you get the true representation of the Crucifixion, before which the
physical suffering seems as nothing. God crucified by those He came to help, to
heal, and to save from their lesser selves. Love - understanding Love - spurned
and despised…”