email : I agree that a group of TM mediators created a wonderful community here
and there is an effect where like minded people come together on a path and
create harmony in the atmosphere... that’s why many are attracted to satsang (
being with others in Truth) or ashrams.  But to solely emphasize that mediating
together in large groups will create 1% and change the world is not that
attractive a concept anymore. esp for those who have been meditating for many
decades and see the world going through more and more chaos.

 ..
 Other response:
 I don’t disagree with any of the personal reflections about our personal
connections to living a peaceful life and our own growth not being determined
by the external world. I do though believe in the enlivenment of the field of
nature’s intelligence having an impact on everything and that the resonance
brings about more positive energy and greater possibilities. If it’s not
someone’s calling, that’s okay. I agree that the message has become worn out
for some people. David Orme-Johnson’s presentations are always fascinating
though – even if you don’t believe.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Phoenix Rising Hall (Burlington and 3rd).
 7:30 PM, 20 June

 Maharishi Effect: Fact or Fiction?

 David Orme-Johnson, PhD, a leading long-time scientific researcher in the
Maharishi Effect, invites you.

With the Dome meditation attendance having fallen to be so low there is a
serious questioning about the endurance of the Dome group meditation in
Fairfield.  This meeting becomes an important way post in the journey of the
meditating community in Fairfield, Iowa.