Yes, it is an analogy and simply reducing it down in narrow formula seems a
narrow mentation as thinking strictly about it and evidently misses what is
going on in the experience of the Meissner-like effect (ME) as two or more are
gathered in proximity meditating. The certainty of the research now should urge
people out to get their meditations checked and come meditate with the group
for good reason. JGD

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <archonan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The reductionism in linear fashion is simply the square root of 1% which I
believe is Hagelin's formula which is based on analogy with super radiance in
lasers. This in turn is loosely correlated with some comment Patanjali made in
the Yoga Sutras.

 What I think you are doing is trying to fudge the formula, which does not
appear to work, so that it looks like it works. Fairfield, IA itself has a
population of about 10,000.

 One percent is 100 and the square root of 100 is 10, so you only need 10
people or perhaps a couple of more for the local area doing superradiance.
Certainly the sidhas in the area can manage that in spite of trying to make a
post hoc adjustment to make it look as if the formula works.

 It appears the formula really does not work, or if it does, the results are
not to your liking. Frankly I think Maharishi used it as a ploy to get people
to keep meditating and doing more advanced programs so they would progress
toward enlightenment and not slack off.

 When "nature supports" exactly how does that work, and who does it benefit?
Just the person, or those near them, or everyone around in the area, even
people who have never even heard of meditation?

 It seems to me nature does what it does regardless, and that we have far less
influence than we think, because we do not think clearly, don't have a clue as
to the results of our actions even when we think we are performing "good"
actions.

 I am all for people performing actions that lead in the direction of
enlightenment, which to me is the realization that our essential nature is
consciousness and that everything is in fact consciousness. But that doesn't
say a word about how that knowledge affects the environment, only that it is
the knowledge that consciousness is the environment.

 On Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 7:45:39 PM GMT, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com