-----Original Message-----
From: Brian via GoFundMe <messa...@gofundme.com>
To: wleed3 <wle...@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 10, 2019 12:44 am
Subject: Brian posted an update on "We The People Will Fund The Wall"

  Hi Col. A new update has been posted to We The People Will Fund The Wall We
have a MAJOR update coming any day now. Please be checking your email daily and
looking for this update. It will be from this email here. This is going to
change the c...
|  |   |  |
|   |
|      |  Create a Campaign  |

  |   |
|   |   |   |
|  |
|  |
|   |

|   |
|  Col., I posted an update on  |
|    |
|   We The People Will Fund The Wall   |
|    |
|  We have a MAJOR update coming any day now. Please be checking your email
daily and looking for this update. It will be from this email here. This is
going to change the c...  |
|   |

|  |
|   View Updates   |

  |  |

  |   |

|   |
|      |

|   |
|   |
|  This email was sent on behalf of Brian Kolfage via GoFundMe.  |
|  Don't want these emails?
 Unsubscribe  |
|   |

  |   |

  |  |

 |  |
|  |  Sent from GoFundMe's Headquarters:
 855 Jefferson Ave, PO Box 1329, Redwood City, CA 94063  |  |