Hugues,

 I bought Chapter 7 of the Gita from the MUM bookstore.  But a few years ago,
someone wrote here on this site that the Purusha group wanted the books
exclusively for their own use.  Hence, the bookstore stopped selling them.

 You can get an idea of the topics discussed by reading Srila Prabhupada's
version of the Gita, "As It Is".

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hugues.ambrose@...> wrote :

 Hello, Greetings ;

                    I wondered where could we find the later chapters of the
Bhagavad Gita (7, 8, 9) Maharishi has not yet published, I know there is one
section on the "links" page but it doesn't work anymore...

 I wondered also , as the library of 16 books by Maharishi is not available on
the Maharishi Ayurveda Websites, where could it be available or Rather have you
got " Ram - Ramayan- Ram Leela_ Ram Raj" book by Maharishi or other books you
might have  ?
 I know it is quite a lot of wonderings... Thank you very much in advance...
 Hugues, JGD