Forwarded from: Dr. John Hagelin <presid...@mum.edu>

FREE Maharishi AyurVeda Consultations Available!

Dear Fairfield Meditators, Sidhas and Governors,

I am very happy to invite you for a special Maharishi AyurVeda® consultation at
our Integrative Wellness Center, located on our MUM campus in Fairfield, Iowa.

>From now through June, as a service to our community, we are offering free,
>in-depth evaluations and consultations with Master of Science students in
>Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine, supervised by both a physician
>and Vaidya. If you have not had a Maharishi AyurVeda consultation recently,
>this will be a new experience.

In these special consultations, several MS students—along with our MAV
faculty—will carefully analyze your pulse and health history. The students will
present their findings to the MAV faculty, who will then carefully review and
finalize your health recommendations.

Everyone has found this process to be very helpful, blissful and nourishing..
Everything is strictly confidential.

Appointments are available on the following dates:
April 2 – 4
April 30 – May 4
May 28 – June 20
For further details or to book an appointment, please call Helen at
641‑472‑7000, ext. 3406, or email appointme...@mum.edu
<mailto:appointme...@mum.edu>.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

John Hagelin, President
Maharishi University of Management

This message was sent to dickm...@lisco.com <mailto:dickm...@lisco.com> from
Maharishi University of Management,
1000 North 4th Street, Fairfield, IA 52557 United States.
To unsubscribe, reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject