Surprising good news!

As part of a revolutionary New Green Deal signed into law by New York City
Mayor Bill de Blasio sweeping changes with how the city will consume meat are
kicking in, with the intent of improving the weather and “course-correcting”
the climate. The law phases out the amount of meat served within
city-controlled agencies such as hospitals, schools, and correctional
facilities. In the coming years, the mayor plans to reduce the purchase of beef
by 50 percent and completely remove processed meat from menus served at such
facilities.
"I am particularly thrilled that this City has taken up our mantle to reduce
our overconsumption of meat through the phasing out of processed meat
purchasing and the reduction of beef purchasing,” said vegan Brooklyn Borough
President and 2021 mayoral hopeful, Eric Adams, in a statement.

<http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/209-19/action-global-warming-nyc-s-green-new-deal/index.page>
About this website <https://www.facebook.com/margot.suettmann#>
WWW1.NYC.GOV <http://www1.nyc.gov/>
Action on Global Warming: NYC's Green New Deal
<http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/209-19/action-global-warming-nyc-s-green-new-deal/index.page>
Laws and actions will drive a nearly 30% additional reduction in greenhouse
emissions by 2030 and spur tens of thousands of good jobs

<http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/209-19/action-global-warming-nyc-s-green-new-deal/index.page>

Edit or delete this

LIVEKINDLY.CO <http://livekindly.co/>
New York City to Cut Meat Consumption By 50%
New York City to Cut Meat Consumption By 50%
 <https://www.livekindly.co/new-york-city-cut-meat-consumption-by-50/>
 <>
https://onenyc.cityofnewyork.us/ <https://onenyc.cityofnewyork.us/>
 <https://onenyc.cityofnewyork.us/>