The Vlodrop TM Rajas being so close to this place, Molenbeek, do the Raja set
lectures up to teach meditation over there to engage the people of Molenbeek?
Work to cultivate instruction in meditation for these people for the good it
can do regardless of what education or tradition is in place?

JR offers, We can also say that rakshasa is a way of thinking among humans.

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 “we can pick up on — and mirror — the emotions we encounter”

 Anger Can Be Contagious — Here's How To Stop The Spread.. "It's good for us to
be kind," Hancock says.
 Not only is it good for the world around us, but it makes us feel a lot better
and disarms anger.
 "There's lots of scientific evidence
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27100366 that when you are kind or express
gratitude you get all kinds of psychological benefits," says Hancock.
 So next time you're tempted to respond to an angry post, maybe you'll remember
this story.
 Anger leads to more anger. But a single act of kindness can help stop the
spread.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/02/25/697052006/anger-can-be-contagious-heres-how-to-stop-the-spread

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/02/25/697052006/anger-can-be-contagious-heres-how-to-stop-the-spread

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Didn't we just witness the bombing of a Christian church in Sri Lanka?  That
was definitely the work of rakshasas.  And it so happens that ISIS claimed
responsibility for it.  So, we can say that rakshasas still exist today in the
form jihadists like those in the ISIS movement.  We can also say that rakshasa
is a way of thinking among humans.

 Further, the violence in Sri Lanka is a retaliation against the world for the
defeat of ISIS in Syria/ Iraq.  Accordingly, are there enough meditators/sidhas
in Vlodrop to generate ME in the surrounding areas, including Belgium.  This
should be a good test case for the validity of ME.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Molenbeek in Belgium seems to be less than a 100 miles away form Vlodrop. It's
said to be the worst "nest"(?) of Jihadists in Europe. Is possible they could
be considered modern days raakSasas?

 rAkSasa mf(%{i})n. (fr. %{rakSas}) belonging to or like a Rakshas , demoniacal
, infested by demons AitBr. &c. &c. (with %{vivAha} , or %{dharma} or %{vidhi}
m. `" one of the 8 forms of marriage "' , the violent seizure or rape of a girl
after the defeat or destruction of her relatives see Mn. iii , 33) ; m. a
Rakshas or demon in general , an evil or malignant demon (the Ra1kshasas are
sometimes regarded as produced from Brahma1's foot , sometimes with Ra1van2a as
descendants of Pulastya , elsewhere they are styled children of Khasa1 or
Su-rasa ; according to some they are distinguishable into 3 classes , one being
of a semi-divine benevolent nature and ranking with Yakshas &c. ; another
corresponding to Titans or relentless enemies of the gods ; and a third
answering more to nocturnal demons , imps , fiends , goblins , going about at
night , haunting cemeteries , disturbing sacrifices and even devouring human
beings ; this last class is the one most commonly mentioned ; their chief place
of abode was Lan3ka1 in Ceylon ; in R. v , 10 , 17 &c. they are fully described
;