Making way, for new meditators.

 New members to FFL seldom follow up with introduction of themselves or a
content post to FFL.
 This one coming through is interesting as it can touch in on the making way
for generational transfer in ™ now.
 Where the average age of farmers is said to be 55 pointing towards
generational transfer, I could bet the average age of practicing meditators in
Fairfield, Ia is well above 55.

 Candidate Buttigieg is talking up in this presidential election
 the place of intra-generational justice.

 Intergenerational equity in economic, psychological, and sociological
contexts, is the concept or idea of fairness or justice between generations.
The concept can be applied to fairness in dynamics between children, youth,
adults and seniors, in terms of treatment and interactions.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/27/723501793/american-soil-is-increasingly-foreign-owned

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/27/723501793/american-soil-is-increasingly-foreign-owned

 (..two-thirds of the nation's farmland will change hands in the next few
decades.)

 As, all of  ™ is going to change ownership hand in the next few years.

 ..

Salsunshineiniowa wrote :

 SPAM

 Sal

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ashleywilliams3...@gmail.com> wrote :

 Hi families, a group of us are trying to get a new playgroup going in
Fairfield this Spring!

The way we see it working is that each family who joins signs up to host at
least one playdate a month for other parents in the group (but it can be more!)
It can be as simple as a playground meetup, potluck, trip to the zoo or
something more creative, like an arts and crafts activity at your house.
Parents will also be able to reach out directly to families to arrange 1-1
playdates or swap childcare.

Our vision is to get a really inclusive and welcoming community of parents
together here in Fairfield.

We’re using Kidsclub.io
https://ashleywilliams3881-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1h36chAwriTfIF6rPY_3H5-dmi60lRrF_PMH-1iRMG20-2130473122&key=YAMMID-95682404&link=http%3A%2F%2FKidsclub.ioto
 handle all the logistics, so if you’re interested in joining our local group,
all you have to do is go to http://www.kidsclub.io/?utm_source=fairfieldlife
https://ashleywilliams3881-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1h36chAwriTfIF6rPY_3H5-dmi60lRrF_PMH-1iRMG20-2130473122&key=YAMMID-95682404&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kidsclub.io%2F%3Futm_source%3Dfairfieldlife
 It’s free to join. Their website does all the work of helping you see what
playdates other group members are hosting nearest you, tracking RSVP's,
reminding families to come and also has an option to swap childcare from other
families in the playgroup!

The special link to sign up or express interest in being part of our group is
http://www.kidsclub.io/?utm_source=fairfieldlife
https://ashleywilliams3881-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1h36chAwriTfIF6rPY_3H5-dmi60lRrF_PMH-1iRMG20-2130473122&key=YAMMID-95682404&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kidsclub.io%2F%3Futm_source%3Dfairfieldlife.

You are welcome to share this link with friends outside the yahoo group, but we
just request you only invite people you know and trust (and ask them to do the
same).

It takes a village to raise a child so let’s build one here in Fairfield!

Best, Ashley
Parent to 2 under 2

ps. BTW, if you’re not based in Fairfield, it’s pretty easy to get a group
going near you too. Feel free to reach out and I’ll share how we got ours
started.

  • [FairfieldLif... Ashley Williams ashleywilliams3...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]