TM Is not religion and also not interested or involved in politics. Is
Apolitical.

 FW:

 Office of the President

 Dear MUM community members,
 You may have received emails or communications from the University announcing
upcoming meetings in town for political candidates.
 As we have informed the University community in the past, we wish to restate
that the University does not endorse any political candidate.
 However, MUM wishes to support an informed electorate and, therefore, whenever
asked by any candidate to announce their visits to our town we always seek to
oblige them, regardless of their political affiliation, party, or ideology.
 We hope you appreciate this policy, which we believe will serve to enable each
of us to select the candidate who best reflects our personal views and desires
for our country.
 Sincerely,
 John Hagelin