> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > When the sea gods pick up a sattvic cosmic vibe, they smile and
> > there is like rad 10-15 ft  perfect glassy waves with unbelievable
> > and awesomely radical endless pipes, huge papayas gently falling
> > when you are hungry, and ever righteous babes everywhere on the
> > beach.
> >
> > And when there is a tamasic vibe coming from earth, the sea gods get
> > pissed and shake all over, and this causes Tsunamis.
>
> That's after you fellas try to hit on the righteous babes.

You must be going to some tamasic beach then. At surf satvic city,
there is no hitting on anyone, its just all mutual love in the air.
(well to be honest, on the ground too.) Even on those fabled days when
there are "two girls for every guy". Thats cuz half the dudes are
doing holy tapas to the surf gods.  Its like totally in-tune with
nature here, even "In my Room". And its global waves of satva. Its
happening even "Back in the USSR". I mean like all the goddesses did
descend at once to incarnate as the eternal blonde "Surfer Girl". Like
Sri Barbara Ann. And Sri Rhonda. We are all going to have fun, fun fun
till her daddy (Indra) takes the T-Bird (the sign of the holy cross,
the similtanaity of unity and diversity, ocean and wave) away (but
thats in the next yuga, so party on dude). Ne way, "I Get Around" to
every part of infinity, the wave reflecting the whole ocean. "Wouldn't
It Be Nice" if everyone could just BE and dig this.