Thanks for the input. Appreciate you taking time to respond. Here's the picture
of the MUM clinic that's trickling from reliable people so far since I first
posted the question:
 1.) Partial treatments and medium quality PK at best
 2.) Costs still WAY too high - basically Raj-Lite
 3.) Denial of services to most of the community, at any price. Nothing for IAA
people, townspeople, or out-of-towners.
 3a.) No care provisions for those in meditating community living at or below
poverty line - old and young.
 4.) How costs were arrived at apparently is a secret - no financial
transparency to date
 5.) MUM clinic was planned in a vacuum - zero input from the community, or
teachers, or faculty or students or others who might use it. I've been told the
only people getting any discounts are full time TM teachers, but even that is
going to be costly for them - $250 a day, and still only getting partial PK
treatments.
 Spoke to a couple of people who regularly go to Dr Raju's clinics in India and
they say 'no comparison' either in depth of knowledge or treatment quality or
cost.
 Correct me if I'm mistaken in any of these points. But it sure seems to me,
looking at the health issues afflicting so many here in FF now that we could do
better.

 -M