  The David Lynch Foundation is pleased to present our national "Silence the
Violence" benefit concert with headliners Katy Perry, Norah Jones, and Mavis
Staples on Friday, October 11, at The Anthem in Washington, D.C.
|   |

|  |

 SUPPORT OUR INITIATIVE TO TEACH
 10,000 KIDS TO MEDITATE IN WASHINGTON, D.C.!

 EXCLUSIVE TICKET PRE-SALE STARTS
 TOMORROW AT 10 AM ET!
 As a special friend of the David Lynch Foundation, we are happy to offer you
the exclusive chance to purchase your ticket to our benefit concert before the
general public! A private pre-sale starts Tuesday, August 20 at 10 am ET. To
access, click the button below and use the access code MEDITATE.

| GET TICKETS |

 The David Lynch Foundation is pleased to present our national "Silence the
Violence" benefit concert with headliners Katy Perry, Norah Jones, and Mavis
Staples on Friday, October 11, at The Anthem in Washington, D.C.

 Proceeds from the amazing event will be used to bring the evidence-based
Transcendental Meditation technique to 10,000 at-risk youth in the District
through in-school and after-school programs, churches and community centers,
recovery programs, and detention centers. Previous research has shown TM
reduces stress, heals PTSD, lowers substance abuse, improves academic
performance and graduation rates, and reduces arrests and violent crime.

 Katy, Norah, and Mavis will be joined by Jeremy Elliot, and The Celebration
Gospel Choir!

 "I have been practicing TM for over nine years, and it has changed my life,"
says Katy. "It is one of the most important tools I use to keep me balanced and
creative with a positive mindset. I am so proud to give an intimate performance
at the "Silence the Violence" benefit concert to raise funds to bring the power
of meditation to 10,000 D.C.-area young people."

 For more information, contact eve...@davidlynchfoundation.org.

| GET TICKETS |

 P.S. The concert will sell out quickly so please purchase your tickets as soon
as possible!

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  Add the David Lynch Foundation to your contacts to ensure you see our
emails. |

|   |

|  The David Lynch Foundation
 228 E 45th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10017 US

 Privacy Policy      Update Profile      Manage Subscriptions      Unsubscribe