Hey, Bhairitu!  I'm glad to see you're still around.  To answer your question,
I would have to say that the universe is decipherable and can be understood by
science.  Otherwise, no scientist, like Hawking or Tyson can say anything about
the universe.  Even MMY has accepted many of the modern ideas in physics and
cosmology--albeit explained in Vedic terms and principles.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozgurugm@...> wrote :

 Does it need a purpose?