> On Dec 24, 2005, at 12:45 AM, authfriend wrote:
<snip>
> > I gather you find it simply insufferable that MMY would
> > act according to his beliefs.
>
> Wake up Judy. The TM$P was a money making scheme. What better
> extension of that idea than to tell the "All You Need is Love"
> generation that if they attended these expensive "coherence
> creating" assemblies they could create world peace.

Uh-huh, except that world peace was MMY's declared
goal in teaching TM long before the TM-Siddhis were
even a gleam in his eye--pre-TMO, in fact, back when
he first began teaching in India.

It seems to me that an Occam's razor approach suggests
pretty strongly that MMY, while he may be deluded,
believes in his own teaching. You have to just about
stand on your head to explain it all away as nothing
more than a scheme to acquire money and power from the
very beginning.

 Now it's herbal