--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> auth friend, you're vanquishing all your opponents today.
> You're  wiping the floor with  them! Trouble is, most of
> the time they're too dim to realize it. But I do wonder
> why you continually choose to present your talents on
> this very small stage. You should at the very least be
> arguing in a courtroom, or maybe before the Supreme Court.
> But more than that, I would really like to see you take
> on God. He's made some awfully confusing and contradictory
> statements in that Bible of his, and I'd love to see you
> take him apart, piece by  piece. You would no doubt be
> promptly despatched to hell, but I see you as having quite
> a splendid time down there in the flames, eternally outsmarting
> all the other damned souls (many of them, of course,
> participants on this  board), to their eternal, impotent fury!

Y'know, I can't really tell whether this is meant
as support or satire or a slam or all of the above,
but the idea of taking on God and ending up in Hell
still preaching to us FFLers just cracked me right up.
For all concerned, that's an image of Hell that even
Hieronymous Bosch never dreamed up.  :-)