--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Yep, far better to give at the level of the "root," (ie to MMY)
> >
> > For the record, I don't "give" anything to the TMO
> > or to MMY.
> >
> >  than at
> > > that gross level where they might actually help someone in
need.  And
> > > this is what passes for logic in the TMO.
> > >
> > > Sal

> > such a
> > Or
> >
> > Yes, Vaj has a great deal of trouble figuring out
> > what I believe from my posts, just as Sal does.
>
> Poor writing? Or the easier explanation: they are both retards. Hmm.
> Their other posts seem either informed or witty. Odd they would
become
> retards just when responding to you.

Oh, I don't know about that. Both Sal and Val come acroess as quite
opinionated and intransigent on occassion, depending on the subject
matter. Judy tends to hold opposite opinions on those particular
topics so its not surprising that their responses to Judy are
different than their responses to others who may not be quite so
diametrically opposed in their opinions.