> According to MMY, the root cause of natural
> disasters is stress, as you know.  Reducing the
> levels of stress in the "atmosphere" will therefore
> reduce the number and severity of natural disasters.
> Seems as good an  explanation as any for such a notion.

Not sure who wrote the above. Something to do with TM preventing
tsunamis??? What a piece of twerpitis!

A tsunami RESULTS FROM a reduction in the level of stress. One plate
was under stress from another and let go. The stress was reduced. The
resultant tsunami killed lots of folks.

So, is the TMO taking credit for this reduction in stress?

When are we going to be freed from the stress of the TMO, MUM, Guru
Bev, a.m.t., ffl????? Will the resulting release of stress also wipe
out thousands? Or whill there be a general sigh of relief?