--- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right after I got back from TTC in '74, a few
> initiators at my
> center started getting involved with -- for lack of
> a better word --
> a faith-healer in Nebraska whom they would send
> money to and she
> would work on your aura or some such thing and
> remove negative
> energy from you.

I remember this! I was an MIU student then ('74-'75)
when it was happening. Everybody and their uncle was
sending them money and pictures of themselves. It was
the first outside-the-program activity that came
through the TMO. I also heard that MMY was supporting
it. I sent my picture and got a response, but didn't
follow-up on it. I think the sequence was that you
sent a picture of yourself and they sent you back a
summary of their findings concerning your, of course,
completely mess-up subtle body and then you sent them
$'s to fix it.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com