Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Ethics is a requirement for Enlightenment
on 12/26/05 11:41 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"Ethics won't get you Enlightened. But without Ethics you will not get Enlightened." Want to know why?

The happy dream of Samsara: feeling good by doing good. The Nightmare: hurting ourselves by hurting others. It's our choice....

Ethics & Enlightenment. Part 1. Compassion in a Box ( 09:22 )

Ethics & Enlightenment. Part 2. Assholes & Accidents ( 09:26 )

http://homepage.mac.com/vajranatha/FileSharing2.html

Thanks. One of my favorite topics. I downloaded them.