Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] How I learned TM
on 12/28/05 4:49 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I learned TM on August 22nd 1970. I pursued a degree in engineering and went to work for NASA. After working on the Shuttle for three years and designing the o-rings I moved on and went to work for Firestone Tire. My design really looked great on those Ford Explorers. After being fired from Firestone I figured engineering wasn't my cup of tea and took a carrier in my minor which was finance. I managed to get a job with Enron and quickly worked my way up to Jeff Skilling's personal assistant. I did everything he told me to do. I can't help think Maharishi was guiding my life all this time and I'm eternally grateful to him. Jai Guru Dev

You had me going for a minute there, but I know the o-rings were designed by Morton Thiokol. It bothered me that no one there was held responsible for the Columbia disaster. People in the company were saying that it was going to happen some cold Florida morning, but higher-ups ignored them.