--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > And its rumored that the TMO is seeking to make the horse sacrafice
> > yagya as a perpetual event to ensure world peace and enlightenment.
> > Maybe even in every time zone. Thus for the horse copulation part,
> > lots of queens are needed. For $10,000 any woman, or gay man, can
> be
> > "Queen for a Day".
> >
> > And its speculated that David Lynch is seeking the rights to the
> name
> > of the old TV show by that name, and will enter the reality TV
> genre
> > with 24-hour filming of the "celebrations".
> >
> > Bevan explained that in Sat Yuga, any and all thoughts will and
> must
> > manifest. So with so many people saying that they "got f*cked" by
> the
> > TMO", nature had to respond with a corresponding reality -- of the
> TMO
> > literally f*cking its devotees.
> >
> > (oh, I just heard that for the poor, a $2000 program is evolving
> that
> > will involve large dogs, probably german shepards. )
>
> I am quite amazed at the number of people who have knowledge of this
> latest initiative - and it mostly confirms what I have heard.
> Regarding the above, I would just add that all "Queens for a Day"
> need to be re-certified every year, otherwise they lose their
> queenly status.

Well in Sat yuga, knowledge is superfluid. It just cannot be contained.

Oh, and  did you hear how they are going to use the superfluid ice
cubes to "tantalize" the queens?

Which brings up the even new initiative. As sat yuga unfolds, every
one will soon be fully awake in Brahman and even beyond THAT, so the
new next big thing will be geting into bondage. So the TMO is
developing mall S&M stores for a myriad of devices, DVDs, and personal
instruction.