> For some reason, I felt like writing this as a series of questions.
I think
> each question could be answered with examples both pro and con, so
we would
> have to look at what the predominant tendency has been.

Because of my limited english skill, answering on this post would take
me houers. Thats why I will put short comments into the answers others
gave to your questions.

Your right. Analysing this topik would need at leest 600 sientifical
reserches. And even then, would that be helpfull to annyone ?

Do you think the majority of the day to day "heartless behavior" can
be explaned by stress releese ? (Not talking about MMY, Beven...,
talking about "normal" meditators, siddhas, teachers)
I observed that for many people the "30 minutes" after programm are
especially diffikult.

Mr Satva