I am not sure, but I think the course to train checkers in Tyrol is
mentioned in the Historybook about MMY Tours around the World. But
the checkers was travelling around for many years to meditation
centres to guide people into meditation, answering questions about
things they hardly understood. Very devoted, nice people.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mediation Gurides = Meditation Guides
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Clearly you are correct Ingegerd.
> > There is a tape recording made on 12th May 1960 in London of the
> 1st
> > Training Course for Mediation Gurides, also on the tape is a
> > recording of MMY's visit to the SES and Dr Roles.

> > > the

seems
> > > wrong.

> > LA
> > > in
> > > seems
> > AFTER
> > > he
> > >
> > > He came to London in 1959, where a Norwegian Lady (The first
TM-