Eighteen out of 20 for me, too, which surprised me. I didn't think I'd do that
well.

Did you read about Ekman's work in the New Yorker last year? I'd love the
ability to read faces
the way he can. The article told about a flash of a smirk that gave away Bill
Clinton when he
was lying about Monica, and about a cop who held his fire even though a perp
was pointing a
gun at the cop, just because the cop could see in the perp's eyes that he was
not going to
pull the trigger. Now, that's faith in one's powers of perception!