Yes, i agree with you brother.
Let's take a little time to think how much we spend for car and house already?
Then we think which one  is the most important in your life? your self or your car of your house? if you have good car and nice house, but you forget your self, you are not taking care of your self development then........?
If yes, by having lot money and good car and nice house make everyone happy then why lot of rich people still unhappy? then why they have to change their car, by new house? that indicate everything from out side could not give fulfillment.
TM is meaningfull for your life--may be you already experience it by your self-- and just do it twice a day and stop complain. and you already paid don't you? so why do you just meditate twice a day?

Hari OM Tat Sat
iws

off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just paid $650 to go swimming a few times a weekfor a year.
Over 10 years this will likely be about $8,000 with inflation.

TM lasts a lifetime and gets better over the life of the product and
does not depreciate like a car. Even if you have not meditated for
years, if one found oneself in a prison or some dire place, this
practice would be WORTH A FORTUNE to you. It is the most precious gift
a human can recieve and for all those who are complaining, may you
find yourself in a (short term) dire situation, whereby you fall back
on effortless TM and find how incredibly valuable it is to you.

OffWorld