Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Enlightenment University
on 1/12/06 8:28 AM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"The mission of Diamond Mountain is to provide all of the conditions, inside and outside of us, that we need to actually reach enlightenment, ourselves, before the day we die."

Our mission at Diamond Mountain is to provide you with everything you need to lead a wise and good life, and to become nothing less than a being who can go to all worlds and serve all living creatures, all at once. To get you there, we take you through all the traditional training that a monk or yogi would get in a demanding, major monastery in Tibet or ancient India.

http://diamondmtn.org/

http://diamondmtn.org/dmu/

How is it doing? Many students? Successful?