STP?
according to www.streetdrugs.org

DOM (4-Methyl-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine) was introduced to the San
Francisco drug scene in the late 1960's and given the nickname "STP,"
an acronym for "Serenity, Tranquility, and Peace." Doses of 1 to 3
milligrams generally produce mood alterations and minor perceptual
alterations while larger doses can produce pronounced hallucinations
that last from 8 to 10 hours.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not just LSD on this one... STP with LSD
> S(tars) T(hat) P(lay) with L(aughing) S(am's) D(ice)
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE LYRICS
> >
> >   Lyrics - Jimi Hendrix Lyrics - THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH
LAUGHING
> > SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> > Artist(Band):Jimi Hendrix
> >
> > THE STARS THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE Lyrics
> > Send Jimi Hendrix polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone
> >
> > STARS UP ABOVE THAT PLAY WITH LAUGHING SAM'S DICE
> > Gave me this fear that it weren't the world for us
> > THE ZODIAC sign was gleaming and came THROUGH THE SKIES
> > IT WILL HAPPEN SOON, FOR YOU
> >
> > All right everybody let's get together now
> > AND A WAY WE GO
> > YEAH
> > THANK YOU VERY MUCH, come in, thank you, thank you
> > THANK YOU VERY MUCH, right now
> > WE'D LIKE TO BRING TO YOU OUR ah one and only FREINDLY
NEIGHBORHOOD