In a message dated 1/16/06 2:27:00 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> You have  evidence that Bush's tax cut for individuals was speant on
> modernizing  companies?
>

> Individuals that are the rich or all that received the tax  cut?

Your choice.
When I received my tax cut I spent it. And when the company I work for got their new tax breaks they bought millions of dollars worth of new equipment which increased the tax breaks even more. And that was just on a local level. Nationally and internationally they are buying the newest and latest equipment and taking advantage of built in tax breaks.< It makes sense, when you have more capital to work with, you modernize to keep up with the competition, other wise we end up like the steel mills back in the 70's. Old technology that could not meet the demands to be competitive with foreign sources and you lose your market.